Skip to Content

Well management

Has your well gone dry?

Report your well outage at:

Request emergency assistance at:

For more information about California’s Drought and Financial Assistance, please visit

Well permits

If you are applying for a well permit that requires a GSA finding under EO N-7-22, submit your well permit application and required technical report directly to the appropriate permitting agency.  The permitting agency will coordinate with the appropriate GSA representative for additional review. 

Stay Informed

To sign up for updates, unsubscribe or access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.